Build Trust and Resilience at the Speed of Business
Gartner Security and Risk Management Summit 2016 provides you with the proven practices and strategies you need to maintain cost-effective security and risk programs to support digital business and drive enterprise success. Build the trust and resilience needed to seize opportunities, reduce risks, and deploy new security models.
Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit is specifically designed for individuals in the following roles:
- CIOs, CSOs, CISOs, CROs, CPOs and their teams
- Business continuity and IT disaster recovery managers
- Governance, risk and compliance consultants
- Network security manager, security executives and directors
Our 2016 conference agenda is designed to provide you with the strategies, insights and tools you’ll need to lead the next generation of IT and achieve business outcomes.
- How to architect an overall security and risk management strategy aligned to business needs
- Develop a comprehensive cybersecurity plan
- Address mobile and cloud securityissue
- Secure operational technology systems, and control systems.
- Create the right organization and mind-set for security & risk management initiatives
- Select the best approaches and vendor solutions
- Meet compliance regulations
For further updates on agenda and relevant sessions, please visit here
To see sessions from 2015, view the Agenda at a Glance
Meet the Solution Providers at the Forefront of Security
The Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit will help you develop a “short list” of technology and service providers who can meet your particular needs. You’ll receive exclusive access to some of the world’s leading technology and service providers in a variety of settings.
- Learn more about the exhibitor experience.
- Contact us for information on speaking and exhibitor opportunities.
Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit will take place at Raffles Dubai, UAE
Group Rate Discount
Maximize your learning by attending as a group. Participate together in relevant sessions or split up to cover more topics, sharing your session take-aways later.
Earn CPI Credits
As an attendee to this event, any sessions you participate in that advance your knowledge within that discipline may earn you Continuing Professional Education credits from the following organizations: ISC2, ISACA, DRII.
Join Our Community
Stay up to date on analyst blogs, press releases and social media updates